Hello! I am Gretchen and I was born on 9.9.2015. Much to my parents surprise, I was born with Down Syndrome. But with no health problems, what really was Down Syndrome anyway?! I had all my fingers and toes, big beautiful eyes and a tiny, button nose. My Mama, Papa and Brother Grady loved me just as I was.
I believe I have a purpose on this Earth, just like we all do. I may be little now, but I am fierce and will help to change the world and it misperceptions of what Syndrome's such as Down Syndrome really is.
Join me and become a part of my village by walking with us in this years Inclusion Walk.
- Walk with me in the Inclusion Walk on Saturday, October 22nd at Arvest Ballpark (Event 2 - 4 pm, Walk at 3 pm)
- Run in the Respect Run 5K on Saturday, October 22nd at Arvest Ballpark (9:30 am)
- Make an online donation here to my team to support the Inclusion Walk and the DSCNWA
- Contact my mom or dad to purchase a team t-shirt, all proceeds go to DSCNWA
- Tell others about the Inclusion Walk and the great work of the DSCNWA organization
Register for the Inclusion Walk
CLICK HERE to register for the Inclusion Walk on October 22nd and to join Gretchen's Troupe. Even though registration is FREE, please register online before coming to the event.